Uber is hiring for the position of Data Scientist in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
- Work together with the product management teams to rank the efforts on the product roadmap according to data-driven insights and market need.
- Create metrics and dashboards to track the performance of your products, client interaction, and conversion rates. These tools will also give you insights for ongoing improvement.
- Develop paid marketing strategy and budget choices in collaboration with internal stakeholders from the channel team, operations, finance, and product.
- Assemble business knowledge and work with measurement experts to identify ways to enhance the architecture for paid marketing measurement currently in place.
- M.S. or Bachelors degree in Math, Economics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields. (If M.S. degree, a minimum of 1+ years of industry experience required and if Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 2+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or equivalent)
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Ability and experience in gleaning insights from data and condensing key points.
- Excel proficiency and familiarity with some dashboarding or data visualisation tools (such as Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or equivalent).
- Data analysis experience with either Python or R.
- Exhibited skill in leveraging data to develop stories and identify root causes.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail and quality.
- Prior work experience in the financial sector or other similar fields is a bonus.
- outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent decision-making, critical reasoning, and judgement skills.
We are Uber. The go-getters. The kind of people who are relentless about our mission to help people go anywhere and get anything and earn their way. Movement is what we power. It’s our lifeblood. It runs through our veins. It’s what gets us out of bed each morning. It pushes us to constantly reimagine how we can move better. For you. For all the places you want to go. For all the things you want to get. For all the ways you want to earn. Across the entire world. In real time. At the incredible speed of now.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.