Tech Mahindra is hiring for the position of Non IT Recruiter in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Any Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Position||Non IT Recruiter|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Should be able to comprehend the requirements for hiring.
- Candidates should be able to be found utilising job portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine, Indeed, and social media. Linkedin
- Screening candidates and reviewing resumes in accordance with the requirements.
- Coordinating with the Interview Panel and candidates to schedule interviews.
- Negotiating salary offers and benefits packages with potential employees.
- Obtaining the full documentation of the chosen candidates.
- Will be in charge of selecting Candidates and overseeing their onboarding and induction.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Good English communication.
- A minimum of one year of experience in volume hiring for international BPO is needed.
- Graduation should be the minimum qualification.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences. We #Rise together to create sustainable businesses that can bring about lasting change in our communities – to create an equal world, to be future ready, and to create value. We are a USD 6.5 billion company with 152,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1297 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, blockchain, metaverse, quantum computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.