NTT is looking for Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Diploma or Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Bangalore Hyderabad, India (Hybrid)|
- Become knowledgeable and proficient in your chosen field or function.
- Obtain the necessary practical experience and understanding of the service or solution that the particular sector or role offers.
- Give broad administrative support to the designated region or function.
- Plan events, logistics, paperwork, and record-keeping.
- Contribute to the creation and distribution of reports, and check the accuracy of system data.
- Find mistakes or inconsistencies, and they’ll investigate, fix, or escalate them for resolution.
- Support clients in low-complexity concerns and keep a track or list of all the clients’ questions
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant certification.
- Observation of details.
- Good communication abilities both in writing and speaking.
- Professional demeanour and presentation.
- the capacity to multitask and set priorities.
- Ability to provide great service through their support offering and to manage complaints, problems, and issues professionally, escalating resolutions, and corrective measures.
- Zeal for ongoing development.
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented, collaborative setting and be self-motivated.
- Excellent organisational, planning, and time management skills.
- analytical mind with a propensity for seeing problems and/or flaws.
- understanding of and interest in the particular field or function.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical way Knowledge of the tools and procedures connected with the particular area or function.
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus and it extends well beyond the bottom line. We believe in using technology for good. This means helping organizations and society transform and move into the future with a partner they can trust.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here text.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.